Apply For

  1. Building Permit

    View Building Permit Information.

  2. Burn Permit

    Fill out a burn permit online today.

  3. County Employment

    Kansas HRePartners is an association of employers pooling their resources to provide convenient access to information and excellent service to our customers.

  4. Diversion Adult

    Apply for adult diversion in Pottawatomie County.

  5. Diversion Juvenile

    Juveniles are able to apply for diversion in Pottawatomie County.

  6. Dust Control

    Information on County Dust Control Policy and Application.

  7. Environmental Health Permit

    Request for installation of private sewage system.

  8. Entrance Modification or Addition

  9. Facility Health Inspection

    Application for evaluation of water supply or sewage disposal