9-2-2021 KDHE UPDATE : No Booster Shots have been authorized for Covid-19 Vaccines at this time.
Additional Covid-19 doses have been authorized for the conditions listed below:
- Active treatment for solid tumor or hematologic malignancies
- Receipt of solid-organ transplant and taking immunosuppressive therapy
- Receipt of CAR-T-cell or hematopoietic stem cell transplant (within 2 years of transplantation or taking immunosuppression therapy)
- Moderate or severe primary immunodeficiency (e.g. DiGeorge, Wiskott-Aldrich syndromes)
- Advanced or untreated HIV infection
- Active treatment with high-dose corticosteroids (i.e., > 20mg prednisone or equivalent per day), alkylating agents, antimetabolites, transplant-related immunosuppressive drugs, cancer chemotherapeutic agents classified as severely immunosuppressive, TNF blockers, and other biologic agents that are immunosuppressive or immunomodulatory
A signed attestation that you have one of these conditions is required by you, the patient.
You can make an appointment for an additional dose at the Health Department using our online scheduler: https://scheduleacovid-19vaccine-pottawatomiecountyhealthdepartment.squarespacescheduling.com/schedule.php or call 785-457-3719 press 1